· Is it safe to use my banking details (credit card/ debit card/net banking) on goformba.com?
Your online transaction on Goformba.com is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Goformba.com currently uses CCAvenue that is South Asia's biggest and the most popular payment gateway solution, which is currently processing
e-commerce transactions of thousands of eMerchants.CCAvenue uses the most powerful Verisign secure socket layer (SSL) for encrypting customer data during transmission. To put this into non-technical terms, it would take 340,000,000,000 years for today's fastest computers to crack Verisign SSL. Banks now also use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
· Does Goformba.com store my credit/debit card information?
Goformba.com stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
· What types of payments are accepted on Goformba.com?
Goformba.com has partnered with CCAvenue for availing the payment gateway services and accept payments on our behalf. It has (200+) widest range of Payment Options in the entire Payment Gateway Industry.
1. 6 Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ezeClick, JCB, Diners Club)
2. 100+ Debit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay and ATM cum debit cards)
3. 53 Net Banking ( Highest Net-banking payment options )
4. 4 Cash Cards
5. 40+ IMPS
6. 2 Mobile payments
7. 6 Multi-Bank E.M.I
8. 2 Wallets ( Paytm & MobiKwik )
· Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
Yes! We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express,eze Click, JCB, Diners Club issued by banks in India and in the following 27 currencies:
Indian Rupee, Singapore Dollar, Pound Sterling, American Dollar, Omani Rial, BahrainiDinar,
UAE Dirham, Euro Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc. Baht, Sri Lankan Rupee, Malaysian Ringgit, Qatari Riyal,Hong Kong Dollar, Kuwaiti Dinar, Bangladesh Taka, New Zealand Dollar, Australian Dollar, Nepalese Rupee, Chinese Yuan, Renminbi, Japanese Yen, Kenyan Shilling, Mauritius Rupee, Philippine Peso, Saudi Riyal, South African Rand
· Contact Us
Couldn't find the information you need? Please Contact Us on the details provided on our website.